28 June 2020

Game built in Angular and Typescript- for Android users with NativeScript

During the corona virus vacation, I took the time to learn something new- NetiveScript.
I took a course - at one of the best in the market - Maximilian Schwarzmüller.

https://pro.academind.com/p/nativescript-angular-build-native-ios-android-web-apps

I built a game for my girls.

For Hebrew speakers
Ages 2-4 they will learn Colors, Shapes and Animals.
Ages  4-6 who will teach Numbers and Letters
Ages  6-9 who will teach addition and multiplication .. and learning English in stages ... Letters Numbers, Colors, Shapes and Animals.
For English speakers, the same thing only in English.

Now because everything is object-based .. I tried another language - Spanish .. In the meantime, there are only Numbers and Animals.


The game itself is written in angular and typescript.
It has 3 main components.
Component for choosing a language, Component for chose a game and of course Component of the game itself..

NativeScript gives me, as a web developer, the ability to build an app for both Android and iOS

The game is now in Google play - and Called - My First Game

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.nativescript.roifirstgame

Over time, I'll post my insights from NativeScript

Install ... Let the kids play and I'd love to get feedbacks ...
Roi


No comments:

Post a Comment